Paycheck Protection Program
Wayne County Bank has always taken pride in offering the latest banking technology to our customers.
We are pleased to announce that a new mobile banking app is now live. The new mobile app incorporates features such as single sign-on capabilities (using the same credentials for online banking and the mobile app) and full BillPay access. If you do not utilize our online banking, we encourage you to take advantage of this service. The new mobile app will rely on online banking credentials for authentication. If you are using BillPay, all payees, payments, etc will not be affected by this upgrade.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT department at (931) 722-5438.
Protecting you and your finances during the rapidly evolving Coronavirus pandemic is our top priority. Count on us to serve you and keep you informed. This page was created to provide real-time information on how Wayne County Bank responds to the Coronavirus. Please check this page often as it will be updated continually.
Manage your accounts 24-7 with our remote banking solutions:
- Online Banking: Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, set account alerts, view statements and more
- Mobile App: Remote deposit checks, debit card control, text message account alerts
- Telephone Banking: (931) 722-2255 or Toll Free (866) 506-5527
- ATMs: 24-7 access to funds, deposit cash or checks, check account balances
- Online Account Opening: Loan and Deposit account options are available (See links below)
Online Account Opening Options
Beware of scams:
Criminals are always looking to take advange of a crisis situation. Please beware of scams encouraging you to donate money or give up personal information during this pandemic. Be on the lookout for the following:
- Fake Facebook Charity Pages
- Phishing Email Campaigns
- Fake Charity Websites or Pop-ups.
If you want to make a donation, it is always safer to browse to the charity of your choice to contribute.
For the safety of our incredible customers, we've made the decision to limit lobby services as much as possible. Don't worry! You will still have access to ALL of our incredible services through our remote banking solutions while reducing the risk to you and others. We're happy to do whatever we can to accommodate your needs while we work through what is best for our communities and customers. For questions or assistance, please call (931) 722-5438.
- 2020-03-20 Customer Memo from Martin Haggard
- All Branch Hours remain the same.
- Drive Thru's are open
- We are here to serve you!
- Curbside service is available if needed. Please call (931) 722-5438 to make arrangements.
- Customers are encouraged to take advantage of our remote banking services
- Please refrain from entering banking facilities if sick.
- News Channel 4: COVID-19 Tennessee Outlook
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus Information
- The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- Tennessee Department of Health Twitter Feed
- (931) 540-4257 Maury Regional
- (877) 857-2945 Tennessee Department of Health