Make purchases hassle-free using a WCB Visa® debit card. Open one of our checking accounts to get yours.
- Visa debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with Kasasa® checking accounts
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
To activate your WCB Visa debit card, use it with your PIN at an ATM or call 1 (866) 590-4793. Please have your card number and SSN available when you call.
To report a card lost or stolen, please call 1 (800) 383-8000.
We are pleased to offer our customers the opportunity to have a personalized Wayne County Bank Debit Card. (Note: There is a $10 charge for each personalized card that you submit and is approved.)
Please take a moment and read over the following Terms and Conditions and Image Guidelines before proceeding to the MyPic Studio link at the bottom of the page.
Terms and Conditions
The Wayne County Bank MyPic Studio service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the “Image”
- You certify that you have read and understand the Image Guidelines and that the image you submitted to Wayne County Bank complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your card-linked account will be debited $10 when your image is approved. The $10 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued Wayne County Bank MyPic Studio debit card.
- Your warrant to Wayne County Bank that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the image on your Wayne County Bank debit card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your Wayne County Bank debit card; and (iii) use of the Image by Wayne County Bank will not infringe on any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- Wayne County Bank may, in its discretion require evidence of the Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner) grant to Wayne County Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Wayne County Bank for the purpose of providing your MyPic Studio debit card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image’s owner) to Wayne County Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Wayne County Bank, it’s successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Wayne County Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your Wayne County Bank MyPic Studio debit card, or arising out of or as a result of Wayne County Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- Wayne County Bank’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the MyPic Studio debit card, and Wayne County Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Wayne County Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Wayne County Bank is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the MyPic Studio card template.
- Your MyPic Studio debit card remains property of Wayne County Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Wayne County Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your Wayne County Bank MyPic Studio debit card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by Wayne County Bank or its agents and contractor for a period of at least 3 years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued MyPic Studio Cards with in a three-year period unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
- Wayne County Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPic Studio debit card.
Images that include the following WILL NOT be acceptable:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any Mastercard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
Images you wish to upload for your card need to meet the following requirements:
- Use a one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels, and no more than 10 MB in size
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
By clicking to continue you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth on this page.
Need help? Refer to our user guide for step-by-step instructions on customizing your debit card.
Cardholders typically set up automatic payments using their Visa debit card for two reasons: to make payments easier and make payments on time without having to remember to do so. Unfortunately, account details can change — perhaps a new card number is issued or an expiration date changes. When that happens, recurring payments can be disrupted, and cardholders may be completely unaware of the issue until a late notice arrives or a payment is declined.
By ensuring that automatic payments continue uninterrupted, the Visa Account Updater helps provide the cardholder with convenient, stress-free, continuous service (not to mention the hassle and expense of check-writing and late-payment charges).
How Cardholders Benefit:
- Uninterrupted bill payment
- Reliable service
- Greater convenience
Please note that not all merchants and billers participate in Visa Account Updater.
If you wish to opt out of Visa Account Updater, please contact us at (931) 722-5438 and speak with our Debit Card Department.